POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP : Salon, another shot : WIP : Salon, another shot Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:26:06 EDT (-0400)
  WIP : Salon, another shot
From: Jerome Colin
Date: 2 Dec 2003 10:10:01
Message: <web.3fccaa0a8effd6012372a3a50@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Still the same model as before (can you find the hidden added object ?)
http://site.voila.fr/jcolin/galerie/salon_design2.jpg
I post this one since it looks more interesting than the previous one.

I cannot manage to aswer earlier (thanks for your comments and sorry for my
(high) dynamism).
Anyway, I read the ideas you had and i think it needs more objects and
details (plants etc...) but i will keep the purified look given by the
white diffuse texture since you like it (i like it too).

Perhaps i will try SSS to have fun with it :-)

Bye,

Jerome